William Zeitler opened his international trade and transactions practice
at the Law Offices of William Zeitler PLC that he founded in May, 2005.
He continued a career that began when he was appointed Division Chief,
Unfair Import Investigations, at the U. S. International Trade
Commission where he served from 1975-1985, followed by his
practice as a partner at Verner Liipfert Bernhard McPherson and Hand
from 1991-2002, his practice as Vice Chair of the Transportation and
International Commerce Group at Thompson Coburn from 2002-2004,
and his practice as Chair of the International Trade and Transactions
Group at Sullivan & Worcester from 2004-2005.
- Section 337 litigation
- Patent infringement
- Trademark infringement
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Gray market imports
- Unfair competition
- Antidumping investigations
- Countervailing duty investigations
- Administrative reviews
- Economic sanctions
- Export compliance
- Retaliatory tariffs
- Customs and Border Enforcement
- Provides advice and represents clients before U.S. government
agencies in trade disputes.
- Provides advice and or participates in civil litigation on behalf
of clients in matters involving licensing, breach of
contract, and fraud as needed to meet client
- The firm will partner with other lawyers/law firms as needed in
intellectual and litigation matters to bring about the best and
most cost effective results for clients.
© 2017 Law Offices of William Zeitler PLC. All Rights Reserved | Web Design By Entice Solutions